Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Loose Packs for the Break Plus Another Documentary Team

 R.I.P Duke Snider 



   Hey all. The break continues today with a couple dozen more loose packs along with some bonus packs thrown in and I will also reveal another Documentary team at the end of the post.





A nice variety along with several inserts, parallels, a gold sn'd /2008, a couple of SP's and an auto. On to another of the Documentary teams.

White Sox

  The White Sox didn't have a ton of luck from this box as they only scored 7 base cards. At least they are 7 different pictures.

That's all I have for now. Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!


Thanks for Watching!

4 Comments:

Dennis said...

RIP Duke, and thanks a lot for pulling me some great Tigers today

hiflew said...

Did everyone's part one video stop around the 7:45 mark or is it a problem with my comp?

And yes I second the RIP Duke a very underrated and iconic player that I can't believe didn't get into the Hall of Fame until like the 13th or 14th ballot.

BA Benny said...

I just checked and video ran all the way through for me.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Thanks, this continues to be a great break and lots of fun ! Where did you find the old "Old Judge" packs ?

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers