Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2008 Topps Opening Day Blaster #2 and More Loose Packs as the Break Continues

   Hello all.  We continue today with another blaster and more loose packs along with 3 more bonus packs of the shiny variety.

2008 Topps Opening Day Blaster #2

Loose Packs 2/16

    I hope everybody is enjoying the break so far, we still have a lot of stuff left to break. No hits today but there are 6 out already to 6 different teams and at least 7 more guaranteed to go so there is plenty of fun left to be had. A nice sn'd refractor did come out for the Cubs and I got a good Mets insert. Please let me know if you want different cards for your doubles that I can use and I may even give you stuff for doubles you have that I don't need if you want.

    Let's hear what your favorite card you got from the break so far. I would say the Piazza insert I got today is my favorite so far with the Piazza Fleer Gamers from a few posts back a close second.

   The count page is updated so you can see how you are doing.

That's all I have for now. Keep rockin those cardboard dreams people.

5 Comments:

Dennis said...

Thanks for pulling me some good football stuff--the baseball didn't go so well for me today but getting a Barry Sanders and a couple Pats RCs was great.

BASEBALL DAD said...

This has really been fun so far ! Thanks for the great break.

Anonymous said...

I got a Lou Brock card in one of the Goudey packs...not bad.

Matt Pederson said...

After leading the way in base cards, but very few inserts, it was nice to see that Soriano SN insert. Good times are on the way!

flywheels said...

I like those Goodwin Minis!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers