Friday, February 25, 2011

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor!

  Hello all. Time for a break from our regularly scheduled programing for a word from BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet's new sponsor. Build ASign has struck a deal with us here at the Buffet and I am proud to welcome them aboard. In as brief a description as possible, they make signs, all kinds of signs. Here's a list of some of their products:
Custom Banners
Magnetic Signs
Accessories
Art Prints
Bumper Stickers
Car Wraps
Flags
Jumbo Cards
License Plates
Neon Signs
Parking Signs
Plywood Signs
Political Signs
Real Estate Signs
Retail Displays
Safety Signs
Sandwich Boards
Street Signs
Vinyl Decals
Vinyl Lettering
Wall Decals
Window Clings

   When Megan from Build ASign contacted me about a possible sponsorship, she couldn't have been nicer and more helpful and we decided on three products for her to send me to show off and review. First up some bumper stickers.

   Here is a loose bumper sticker before application to one of my card binders. Notice the white border. That is actually the backing paper cut larger then the sticker for easy removal. These are made of a vinyl material and feels pretty strong.


  Here it is applied to one of my Mets game used binders. I pulled a couple of cards out to show a size comparison (I had get some cards in somewhere). I created the design on their website which is very user friendly and even uploaded the image in the bottom right corner. It's an abstract picture of a pack of cards and some loose cards and it transferred to the sticker exactly as it appeared in the proof. The upload process is really simple too.

   The next item is a licence plate. This design was done on the site as well and their selection of fonts and clip art is very good.
   This is two plates so you can see the back and front. They are made from a good gauge aluminum and the image appears to be a plastic/rubbery type of material that seems to be layered onto the aluminum and not just painted. The picture shows a texture like finish and that is how it feels.

    Finally I was given a 5 x 3 vinyl banner for my card/media room and it looks great. The same design from the license plate was used and it blew up fantastic.

   It's hard to tell from the picture but it looks real sharp. It's a fairly heavy vinyl stock and the corner grommets feel pretty strong.




   All in all I am very happy with the stuff Megan sent me and highly recommend Build ASign for your sign needs. They do commercial and personal products from their templates or your own design. Check out their site, I have a link on the side bar and the top of this post.

   Now is your chance to score some of the swag provided to me for this review. I have a bunch of the bumper stickers to give away so if anybody wants one, leave a comment and I also have three of the license plates to give away. If there is enough interest maybe we can do some sort of contest after the group break is done for those. Let me know in the comments. Don't be shy, this is you chance to get limited edition BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet items. Every man cave/card room needs some Buffet swag. If your nice I may even autograph and serial number them for you.

  Once again, thanks to Build ASign for the products and Megan for the help putting this together.

Thanks for Reading!

4 Comments:

Dennis said...

Way to get sponsored, that's cool. I'd love a BA Benny bumper sticker if there's enough to go around--it would go great with my MCM Burdick card.

TheBrooklynMet said...

Cool man, that is some nice stuff.

The Dimwit said...

Very cool Benny! Great designs! Wouldn't mind one of those bumper stickers in the next trade package!

Spankee said...

Yeah, I need to get on making some more Burdick cards. The past couple weeks have sucked hard, and this weekend is already 9482173 times worse, so we'll see. I would totally dig a bumper sticker, too, by the way.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers