Saturday, February 12, 2011

2008 Upper Deck Blaster and More Loose Packs for the Break

  Hello again all. More group break fun today with a 2008 Upper Deck Blaster Series 1 & 2 combo and some more loose packs. Could there be any bonus packs? Watch and see.

2008 Upper Deck Series 1 & 2

Loose Packs Continue


     There you have it, some more fun stuff. No hits today but there is always a chance tomorrow. I also have 2 packs for the break posted over at The Pack Rip Cafe so go check them out too. Don't forget to become a follower over there if you aren't already. The count page is updated including those two so have a look.

That's all I have for now. Keep rockin those cardboard dreams people.


Thanks for Watching!

2 Comments:

hiflew said...

I bought a few football packs back in the mid 80s. Those 1000 yard club cards were the only inserts that I know of. They focused on receivers and running backs that went over 1000 yards. I still have my Walter Payton from 1986.

Man, 1000 yards is going to be nothing special with an 18 game schedule.

Arno said...

Those Yankee Stadium Legacies should be randomed.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers