Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Blaster, Some Loose Packs, 3 Bonus Packs, and a Documentary Team as the Break Continues.

    Hey all. The break continues along with the last blaster (2008 UD Series 1 and 2 Combo), some more loose packs (plus three bonus packs), and 1 more Documentary team is eliminated from the competition for the auto hit.

2008 Upper Deck Blaster


Loose Packs 2/22/11

No hits today but some nice inserts. The count page is updated so check it out.

2008 UD Documentary
Astros


    Sorry Sam (The Dimwit), no auto for you from this box. That should leave 14 teams left in the running, any guesses who will get the hit.

   In other news, I received some promotional goodies from my newest sponsor in the mail today and will be doing a review soon and you will have your chance at getting some Baseball Card Buffet swag of your very own. Check out the Build ASign link on my side bar and stay tuned for a review of three of their products coming up soon.

That's all I have for today. Keep rockin those cardboard dreams people.


Thanks For Reading!

3 Comments:

Matt Pederson said...

Great '89 Topps pack for me. Got a Ryno, a Raffy and a Grace.

Anonymous said...

uh, no, Johan Santana RIGHT uniform, wrong team ;-)

hiflew said...

Ouch long day for the Rox. I think I saw as many A-Rods as Rockies, but you can't win them all.

The upside is my team is still alive for the Documentary hit.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers