Friday, September 21, 2012

Benny-Bay Vol. 2

    Hello all. I am back with another  auction style trade bait post calling it Benny-Bay. (If you have a better name let me know) Here is how it works:

I will put up a card or cards for trade and you can bid on them with cards of your own to trade. After a predetermined time I will accept the "best" offer and the cards go to the winner. Now book value does not have to be a factor, it's the offer I like best that will win. Obviously you know what I like so those types of offers will carry more weight. While I am not looking for money as offers but I would certainly have to consider a cash offer if you were to make one. I really am looking for a new fun way to trade. Depending on the cards I am offering I may or may not have a "reserve" on the auctions. I don't want to trade a decent relic or auto for a 1990 Donruss Julio Machado that I already have a dozen of. Once I set a bid as a leader the reserve has been met and the auction is on. If it is a "no reserve" auction then the first bid sets the bar and we go from there. I will make it clear as to any reserve level on a particular card or cards I put up. You can make bids in the comments section of the post and I will keep updating as to which offer is in the lead as the auction progresses. You can bid as often as you like and can add to a bid or change it as you wish. Tell your friends and let's have some fun with this.

     This auction is starting now and it will run until Tuesday 9/25 around 9:00 pm Eastern time. Here are the cards up for grabs.
 
 
2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces #CC-PA Jonathan Papelbon
2012 Allen & Ginter Historical Turning Points #'s 1 and 13
 
   This will be a low reserve auction so get to bidding gang. Any questions feel free to ask.

     
Update:  OVER

New York Mixed Bag...
NY Giants: 1985 Topps Phil Simms #123
NY Jets: 2007 Topps Own The Game Justin Miller #OTG-JM
NY Yanks: 2010 Topps Heritage Derek Jeter SP #486 (Book value $12)
2012 Topps Heritage Flashback NF-MKI



 
Thanks for Reading!

8 Comments:

Unknown said...

2008 UD MASTERPIECES DAVID WRIGHT #54
2008 TOPPS #WMDP6 DAVID WRIGHT

BA Benny said...

Thanks for the bid Joe Average Card Collector but I have to decline as I have those 2 cards already. Feel free to try again.

Unknown said...

Ok ill do better...2008 ud masterpieces robinson cano #66 2012 topps archives robinson cano #20 2011 topps 60 lou gehrig # t60-130 t60-5

BA Benny said...

Sorry Jason, I have all those three as well, I wasn't sure about the Cano but upon checking I do. Thanks for "bidding" and feel free to give it another shot. A cheap relic and/or something shiny may get you on the board.

Unknown said...

I got a few in mind...but it is relic of a red sox player...haha! Ill keep looking.

Unknown said...

My New York Mixed Bag...
NY Giants: 1985 Topps Phil Simms #123
NY Jets: 2007 Topps Own The Game Justin Miller #OTG-JM
NY Yanks: 2010 Topps Heritage Derek Jeter SP #486 (Book value $12)
2012 Topps Heritage Flashback NF-MKI

Unknown said...

Yippie...still in first!

Unknown said...

did I win!!! ;)

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers