Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello All! First Post!

Hello all.  My name is Mike and I am addicted baseball card collecting. There, I said it!  They say admitting you have a problem is the first step.
  I have enjoyed the card collecting hobby for the last 6 or so years after collecting as a kid and again for a brief time in the 90's, I can say I am officially back for good. I am an avid NY Mets fan and collect every card of them past, present, or future that I can. I also like the Yankees which is odd in New York City as usually you are conditioned to hate your cross town rivals. I guess my Dad's love of the Yankees has rubbed off on me a bit. I also collect them. I do collect other players as well, but that is a list fo another post. Most of my collection is baseball but I do some football as well. I concentrate on NY Jets, NO Saints, and NY Giants.
My goal of this blog is just to share in the enjoyment of the hobby with others while sharing my collection and views also. I am certainly open to trading and will try to contribute to the trading community as I see how so many others do by contests and other fun stuff.  I look forward to participating after reading many great blogs and hope to add to the fun.

3 Comments:

Play at the Plate said...

BA, welcome to the blogosphere! Best of luck.

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard! My first few weeks of blogging with both a little itimidating and thrilling at the same time. I'll give you one little piece of advice I got on my first post: be sure to remember what this blog is for, writing about whatever the hell you want to write about. Enjoy it!

BA Benny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers