Sunday, February 28, 2010

Card Of The Day: Looks A Little Blurry To Me

Hey again all. Today's card is a little different point of view as it isn't about the player, team, card company, age, or anything baseball related. Its all about the background.

2007 Upper Deck #16 Alvin Colina RC

This is a great shot except the player should be blurry and the military men should be in focus. Thank a Veteran for what they do for all of us next time you see one.

I have 2 of these so if you want one out of my freebie box drop me a line.


 

Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

Field of Cards said...

Right on. I disagree with a lot of the wars our politicians have gotten our country into over the last 40 years, but the military is always inspirational to me.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers