Thursday, February 25, 2010

Card Of The Day: 07 Topps Generation Now Ryan Zimmerman

Hello again all. Today I am back with a "Card of the Day" installment featuring a 2007 Topps Generation Now insert .

2007 Topps Generation Now #GN248 Ryan Zimmerman
    This insert set featured some of the games young stars and their accomplishments during the 2006 season. I could not find the exact information but if I remember correctly there were about 600 or so cards that featured 10 or 12 different players. There were some variations of these cards where the players name was missing on the front of the card.
   This particular card is recounting Ryan Zimmerman's 31st of 47 doubles he hit in 2006. As you can see the back of the cards show a lot of information about each specific hit down to very small details.
    All in all I liked this set a lot but I didn't build it due to the size of it.

This card is available out of my freebie box if anybody is interested.

Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers