Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Night Short Track Racing At It's Best, BRISTOL!

   Hello all. I'm getting ready to settle in and watch my favorite Nascar short track race, Bristol! Talladega is my favorite super speedway and Dover is my favorite intermediate track I went to Dover for ten years back in the late 90's and early 2000's and it is a fantastic place to watch a race. I haven't made it to Bristol yet but maybe someday. Bristol's 36 degree banking of a half mike track equals speed and excitement.
   Here are some cards to get you in the mood.
 
 Richard Petty and  David Pearson made Nascar what it is today with their battles back in Nascar's formative years.
  I gotta throw in some Waltrips since he is my favorite. Dawgbones should like that. I wish he was still driving full time.


    Here are a couple of race used sheet metal cards and a race used lug nut card. I picked these since that's what will be flying around tonight. Get ready for some bump and run tonight!

Gentlemen Start Your Engines


Don't forget to vote over at Nachos Grande, thanks to all that have.

I'm heading over to Crackin Wax  soon for BoBuBingo, my first time. You can watch too on his U-Stream channel, link over there.


Hey, did anybody notice that the Mets actually won today and scored more then 2 runs. 3 is more then 2.

That's it for now.
         Keep rocking your cardboard dreams!


 
Thanks for Reading!


1 Comment:

Dawgbones said...

Yep, like dem Mikey cards!! Sorry, I wish I could still drive full time too, but I don't think they'd let me on the track!!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers