Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fantasy Football Anybody?

   Hey all. I am looking to do another fantasy football league and am looking for team owners.If you were in last season just let me know that you want back in and new owners are welcome also. I figure we could send some cards to the winner as a prize and to keep everybody interested through the season. A prize always helps keep you involved. Leave a comment here and shoot me your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. I will be using ESPN as the league host, they have a pretty simple set up so it's easy to make your moves each week. Any questions feel free to ask.


Are You Ready For Some Football!?!

4 Comments:

Cardhobbyist said...

I'd be down for some fantasy football. I like the idea of cards as a prize for the winner as well.

The Dimwit said...

I'm down! Let's do this!!!!! Go TEXANS!!!!!

Spiegel83 said...

Count me in!

Michaelspiegel83@yahoo.com

AdamE said...

I'm ready for another year!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers