Saturday, August 11, 2012

I'm On A Hot Streak!

    Hello all. I have been very fortunate lately in the luck department. I have been winning or finishing in the money so to speak in a bunch of contests since my return to Blogoland a few months back. Maybe I am making up for lost time or have some good karma thing going on or something. I have scored from all of the following as of late.

I already posted the ATBATT loot, the Fantastic Catch and Arbitrary Crap prizes are to be determined as they are group break spots in separate breaks, some are still pending arrival, and I still have to post the rest. I am also in the Nachos Grande contest where I won the Round Zero entry and hope to continue in Round One so head on over there to vote. (don't forget to vote for Dawgbones as well)

    Today I show off my Fuji loot. As most know the legendary Fuji holds his question and answer contest each summer and this year's was great as always. I landed on the winners list and scored a lot of basketball autos.


Damon Bailey,  Rodney Dent,  Jevon Crudup

Jamie Feick,  Jamal Faulkner,  Roberto Bergersen

Dan Dickau,  Ousmane Cisse,  Torraye Braggs

San Jose Fuji

    Now I am no basketball expert by far so these players are none that I ever heard of so please enlighten me to any you may know. I know what I read in the local papers about the Knicks and with the Nets moving to Brooklyn my interest has perked up a bit but that is the extent of my hoops knowledge.  I have heard great things about that San Jose Fuji guy so getting an auto from him rocks!
     On a different front, I still have 4 spots left in my Fantasy Football League. Go HERE for details.

 That's all I have for now. Keep rocking your cardboard dreams!

Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

Fuji said...

Glad the package arrived safely... thanks again for participating.

As for names... the only guy I really remember was Dan Dickau. He played 5 or 6 years in the NBA, but wasn't a star or anything.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers