Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Group Break Loot from JABO's

    Hello all. Kyle over at Juuust A Bit Outside (JABO) hosted a group break a few weeks back (#13)and I was lucky enough to pick up the Mets and Yankees. The break included a box each of  2004 Topps Pristine, 2004 SP Prospects, 2008 UD Spectrum, and 2012 Gypsy Queen. There were 19 hits up for grabs along with a whole mess of other cards. I did real well.
 
 A bunch of base and inserts.


    And some more. Anytime you have the Yankees you end up with a whole lot of cards.



    These SP Prospects look soooooo much better in person then my pictures.


   Now the upper end of my haul.
 Serial numbered and shiny always good!



    Three of the 19 hits ended up in my package. Scott Hyde and Mike Carp were a couple of Mets prospects that didn't really pan out. Carp is in Seattle now and I couldn't find any info on Hyde after he went 4-4 for the Brooklyn Cyclones in 04 and then missed 05 due to Tommy John surgery and it appears that ended his career.
     I can't not be happy with a Pettitte jersey card either.
    Like I said I did very well in the break.



   I also picked up a 2012 Ginter Gee relic from a lot that Kyle was selling off and he also traded me a Vlad relic from the unclaimed Angels and a sweet 59 Dodgers team card he had. Thanks Kyle for an awesome break and trade, I look forward to break #14. (Some spots for #14 may still be available)


Just a reminder to check out my new little trade/auction thing I have going HERE for what I think will be a fun way to make trades.

.
 
Thanks For Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers