- Jim Palmer collection ~ The main reason I wanted it.
- 1970 Topps ~ Not too many of these in my binders.
- Washington Senators player ~ A team no longer around in that form, cool factor goes up a notch.
- Old Yankee Stadium in background ~ Way cool to see the old (pre 70's renovation) stadium.
- "Dear Valued Customer" ~ Nice, they like me, they really, really like me!
- "Thank you for participating" ~ You're quite welcome, I enjoyed the Diamond Give Away.
- "We have worked diligently to satisfy your order" ~Really? Giving away cards not in your possession was diligent?
- "We have not been able to fulfill your Individual request" ~ Hmmm, the several I found listed on E-Bay for 69 cents were too much? How about the one on COMC for 40 cents? Oh, it has flaws, you would never send a card with flaws.
- "One of which is from the same year as the card you unlocked" ~ Maybe you should inform your reps of that since they are clearly misinformed.
- "As we believe these to be great cards" ~ We will see about that but you are the professionals so you should know.
- "We hope you enjoy these cards" ~ I will do my best.
- OOPS! Year before, same year, year after, I guess they were real diligent when they picked that card.
- Flaws ~ well you can judge for yourself.
- Bonus card ~ Player is Great, set was over produced, card is in great shape.
Born: (1946-01-07) January 7, 1946
|Last MLB appearance|
|Runs batted in|