Monday, March 29, 2010

A Stop At Baseball Dad's Trading Post

I stopped by   Baseball Dad's Trading Post a little while back and Jack sent me this nice little package in exchange for some Indians cards I had for him. As I overstate time after time, I am a big Mets fan but I am not a Yankee hater, I just dont like most Yankee fans as they tend to be arrogant. Before I get hate mail this is just a generalization and I have many Yankee fan friends who are not anoying but there are many out there who think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread and look down on we Mets fans. That's just a fans life here in NYC. It makes for fun "subway series" games though. Anyway it's all in good fun. The point of this little offshoot is the card I got in this trade.

09 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection Quad Swatch sn'd 066/400
Teammate Timeline
Jason Varitek
Josh Beckett
Jorge Posada
Chien Ming Wang


I think it's kind of rude for Upper deck to put Yankees and Red Sox on the same card. I think it funny to tourture Yankees fans to have to look at 2 Red Sox swatches and Sox fans must love to look at Yanks swatches. All I can say is I am glad it isn't Braves or Phillies. All in all I think it's a great card.
The Dad also hooked me up with some surprise Mets to help me foget about the Sox on the quad. Here are just a few from the dozen or so.

My first 2010 Heritage, A fan fav in Leiter, and an Alomar Classic.

A Jeff Kent (why did they ever let him go!), one of the classiest in Olerud, and a Doc.

Thanks for some great cards Jack, I'm saving up some Indians and hope to trade again soon.


I am behind on trade posts but I will get to them as soon as time permits. Been busy with work and family stuff.

Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers