Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Going Green For Paddy Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. A great holiday where everyone can be Irish for a day. I see a bunch of other posts with green cards so I figured I will put my own spin. In honor of today we go green, Shawn Green that is.
Shawn green is one of those playeres that I am not sure why I started collecting him but I have ended up with several of his game used cards. I don't collect his base and inserts (Except Mets of course) Only game used, auto, and sn'd. Here's what I have on the game used front.

2008 Topps Heritage
2007 Bowman Heritage
The two NY Mets I have of him. Always looking for more. (How about that festive backgroung behind the cards)


2006 Ultra Fine Fabrics
2006 Ultra Feel The Game
2004 Leaf Certified Materials Fabricc Of The Game 22/42
The Feel the game was the first one I hit out of a box of Fleer Ultra. The rest just seemed to pop up in box hits, ebay, and card shop bargain bins.


2005 Throwback Threads Throwback Collection 028/500
2002 Donruss Originals Gamers 477/500
2004 Studio Game Day Souvenirs 059/300


2003 Studio Big League Challenge
2005 Cracker Jack mini Take Me Out To The Ball Game
2004 Upper Deck Etchings 105/250

I have to  show a couple of green jersey swatches also on a day like today.

2007 Topps Highlights Nick Swisher
2003 Flair Diamond Cuts Barry Zito

There you have it.
Happy St. Patricks Day




Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

night owl said...

Wow, look at all those Green Dodger relics! Very nicey.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers