Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2009 Topps Finest Mini Box Break

Hello all. I am back after a few days very busy days with a 2009 Topps Finest Mini Box Break post. I was working at a job location on the other side of town where I live and stumbled across a comic/card shop I didn't know about so I stopped in on my lunch break and took a look around.  My regular shop has a larger selection as he is focused on cards and action figures where this new shop has more comics, posters, and action figures as opposed to cards but there was still a decent bit of stuff to look through. After a few finds in the singles boxes and a few packs grabbed, I decided to go with the Finest as the bulk of my budget for the trip.

 The mini boxes come 2 in a regular box. Each mini has 6 packs with 5 cards per pack. This was the last of the 09 Finest they had so a mini it was.

First some of the base.
Pujols, Longoria, and Martin are among many stars in the checklist.

Now the good stuff.
Regular Refractors and a rookie Redemption.
Francisco Liriano refractor
Matt Holliday refractor
Rookie Redemption #4 (Julio Borbon)

Carlos Lee blue refractor 090/399
A.J. Burnett green refractor 06/99
Aubrey Huff blue refractor 101/399


Matt Gamel manu letter patch auto 255/285

All are for trade except the Gamel (already promissed to Ed at Roll out the Barrel) and the Burnett.
Send needs for the base if interested.


Thanks for Reading!

2 Comments:

TheBrooklynMet said...

Cool! Is the redemption still good?

BA Benny said...

Yes, I redeemed it already. Lets see how long it takes to get here.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers