Monday, August 30, 2010

A Quick Trade Post. A Little of This, A Little of That.

  Hello all. Tonight I have a fantasy football draft in Captain Canuck's league so I will hit you with a quick trade post.
   This trade is with Jeremy of  No One's Going To Read This Blog. Well I read it and even commented on it and next thing I know, we had an e-mail conversation and like magic we had a trade worked out. He like myself does some football as well as baseball so we did a little of each in the trade.


First up some set fillers I needed for 2010 Topps and 2010 Topps Opening Day.



Then a couple of Vlads and some Yankees. Looks like a few got wet as they seem to have shrunk.


Next up is some Mets. More shrinkage, too bad the Ollie P. didn't disappear. Love the Mr. Met!


He didn't have any Jets for me but he made up for it with Giants and Saints.



The Swilling is one of my favorites as I don't have to many of his cards and his defense was one of the greatest group of linebackers ever assembled.

There you have it, a sweet package from Jeremy. Thanks a bunch! Don't forget to check out his contest.
Also check out the The Pack Rip Cafe for some 86 Fleer Baseball Star Stickers.



Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the cards! I'm glad you liked the ones I sent. I should have my post up soon. I've been too lazy these days to post.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers