Friday, August 27, 2010

A Contest and I Need One More Card Trader for the Gridiron.

Hey all, just a quick hit to mention a couple of things. First off, there is a contest over at No One Is Going To Read This Blog. I guess you will have to read it to enter. Jeremy is an artist and he is giving away 5 sketch cards he is drawing. If you are one of his winners you pick the player and he draws it. Sounds like a real cool prize to me so prove him wrong and go read his blog.

I also want to mention that I need one more player for the inaugural fantasy football season of my league "Card Traders of the Gridiron. Each player donates some cards and the winner takes all. Shoot me an e-mail and I will send you an invite.

Thanks for Reading!

4 Comments:

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the advertisement to my contest. I still need to log on and create my fantasy team for your league. I think it will be fun to do the fantasy team this year.

Anonymous said...

I sent an email. I'm in if you need me!

flywheels said...

I'm already in one fantasy league, but this sounds like fun. If you still have a slot open let me know.

orlando713 said...

Do you still need an extra player, I am down. I have some pretty cool cards to donate also.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers