Saturday, August 28, 2010

A New Set I Want To Go After! 1983 Hall Of Fame Heroes!

    Hello again all. Today I picked up a couple of packs of 1983 Donruss Hall Of Fame Heroes from one of the two Vend-O-Pack machines I hit when I am in the neighborhood. It was the last two and I am bummed that there were no more. You can see one over on BA Benny's Pack Rip Cafe and the other at A Pack To Be Named Later. I love these cards and now want to chase the 44 card set.


Roberto Clemente and Mickey Mantle

Micky Mantle puzzle card and Carl Hubbell
This set features oil paintings of great Hall of Famers by the famous Dick Perez. A puzzle of Mickey Mantle is also included.


Three Mantle puzzle pieces

1983 Donruss Hall of Fame Heroes Checklist
1 Ty Cobb
2 Walter Johnson
3 Christy Mathewson
4 John Gibson
5 Honus Wagner
6 Jackie Robinson
7 Mickey Mantle
8 Luke Appling
9 Ted Williams
10 Johnny Mize
11 Satchel Paige
12 Lou Boudreau
13 Jimmie Foxx
14 Duke Snider
15 Monte Irvin
16 Hank Greenberg
17 Roberto Clemente
18 Al Kaline
19 Frank Robinson
20 Joe Cronin
21 Burleigh Grimes
22 Paul Waner / Lloyd Waner
23 Grover Alexander
24 Yogi Berra
25 Cool Papa Bell
26 Bill Dickey
27 Cy Young
28 Charlie Gehringer
29 Dizzy Dean
30 Bob Lemon
31 Red Ruffing
32 Stan Musial
33 Carl Hubbell
34 Hank Aaron
35 John McGraw
36 Bob Feller
37 Casey Stengel
38 Ralph Kiner
39 Roy Campanella
40 Mel Ott
41 Robin Roberts
42 Early Wynn
43 Mickey Mantle Puzzle Card
44 Checklist

List courtesy of Baseball Allmanc web site.
 
 I have created a page on my sidebar to show what I still need for the set. Any help is greatly appreciated as always.
 

Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers