Thursday, August 5, 2010

Check Out My Cards Score Part 3! The Collazo Autos

Hello again all. I'm back with Part 3 of my COMC score. I have six cards to add to my glutton of Willie Collazo 2008 Topps Co-Signers auto cards.

2008 Topps Co-Signers Willie Collazo Auto
2008 Topps Co-Signers Red Willie Collazo Auto Sn'd 032/500
2008 Topps Co-Signers Red Willie Collazo Auto Sn'd 116/500


2008 Topps Co-Signers Bronze Willie Collazo Auto Sn'd270/400
2008 Topps Co-Signers Blue Willie Collazo Auto Sn'd 275/300
2008 Topps Co-Signers Hyper Plaid Red Willie Collazo Auto Sn'd 065/100


I love the Hyper-Plaid parallels. I did a post (HERE) back in March about some of these Callazo autos I am hoarding so with the addition of these six, my total is up to twenty one. If anybody has any of these I would be very interested in trading for them.

I have one more part to complete the 46 card lot. I have shown 37 so that leaves 9 to go. They will be of the game used variety.

Don't forget to visit The Pack Rip Cafe. Today I have a pack of 2005 Fleer Tradition and don't forget to enter my latest contest HERE for a shot at some cards from your favorite team and a Strat-O-Matic computer game.


Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers