Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last 8 Packs For Group Break plus 12 Bonus Packs.

Welcome back once again to the group break postings. This is the finish of the last eight packs and I added 12 more bonus packs to round it out. First I must say that I had a lot of fun doing this free little break. I started out planning to do the ten packs of 07 Fleer and it grew into 41 packs and over 400 cards. I love the bargain bin! The final standings are updated on the sidebar page. Cam, The Brooklyn Met, and Play At The Plate guessed the best pack when they went with pack #7 so there will be a little extra something with your cards and I do mean little extra. I am still quite surprised at the fact that there was a "hit" in one of the retail packs and it was actually a Mets card to boot. I went with video since there were 20 packs total to get in today and that would take way too long to type out and do pictures. As it is, it took three videos to get them all in. Check them out!







Here are all the cards from the 41 packs.

I hope to be able to do another one of these in the future. Everybody who had a team send me your address so I can start getting them out. I will be stagering how I mail the teams out so I don't get pounded with postal costs all at once. I hope everybody liked the cards they ended up with and don't be shy, post a comment about your opinion on the break.

The Marlins finished with the most inserts at 10, twice the number of the next teams, Nationals and Dodgers with 5 each. The Blue Jays held on to the top spot on base cards with 21, one ahead of the Pirates at 20 and four up on the Mariners with 17. Toronto also had the most cards overall with 23 cards. The Pirates and Marlins were close with 21 and 20 cards respectively.



Thanks For Watching!
Thanks For Reading!

4 Comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Great break! Do you need my address or do you still have it around?

TheBrooklynMet said...

Lucky number 7! Also the train out to Citi Field =)

Play at the Plate said...

Great break BA!

Roy said...

Thanks for the great break. In regards to Topps Stars, I believe 3 stars cards had rainbow-y foil.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers