Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Group Break Fun Continues With Packs #'s 14 and 15 plus a 99 Chrome

The fun continues with our free group break. On we go with more 2007 Fleer retail!


Pack #14
Adan Laroche (Braves)
Craig Monroe (Tigers)
Luke Hudson (Royals)
A ho hum start to this pack

Albert Pujols (Cardinals)
Felipe Lopez (Nationals)
Jerry Owens RC (White Sox)
Now Things are picking up with a Pujols and look at that rookie card in the first six, that means an extra two inserts to be had.



Andy Cannizaro RC (Yankees)
Die Cut Dave Roberts (Giants)
A Yankee rc for me and a die cut to the Giants. That makes 8 Yankees base to quietly climb within 2 cards of the top spot.


Rookie Sensations Jon Lester (Red Sox)
Crowing Achievement Manny Ramirez (Red Sox)
Two Inserts go to the Red Sox making their total four. That moves them to second behind the Marlins and Mr. WickedOrtega selected both those teams, good choices I must say. That pack started slow but finished real strong.

Pack #15
Derrek Lee (Cubs)
Jeremy Hermida (Marlins)
Hank Blalock (Rangers)
Not a bad start to this pack.


Aaron Miles (Cardinals)
Ramon Ortiz (Nationals)
Hector Gimenez RC (Astros)
Another early rookie card so two more extra inserts are on the way.


Alvin Colina RC (Rockies)
Die Cut Brian Schneider (Nationals)
We saw that Schneider base a few packs back so here is the parallel to go with it.


Rookie Sensations Scott Olsen (Marlins)
In The Zone Miguel Cabrera (Marlins)
The first In The Zone insert I believe and no surprise that two more Marlins inserts pop out to make their total eight, double the Red Sox four in second place.


1999 Topps Chrome
John Flaherty (Rays)
Jaun Gonzalez (Rangers)

Rick Reed (Mets)
Brady Anderson (Orioles)
Four cards to four different teams and I get one of them. It's been a while since a Mets card came out.

Overall I would say there were 3 pretty good packs with 17 teams getting cards. I would say the Marlins, Nationals, and Red Sox made out the best in this round.

We are closing in on the end with 8 packs left. Don't forget to check out the standings page on my sidebar. The Jays and Marlins are still at the top but the other teams are shuffling positions. I hope everybody is enjoying the packs and I welcome comments with how you like what has come out so far.




Thanks for Reading!

2 Comments:

SpastikMooss said...

I'm loving it so far! Even with few Royals/D Backs, it's fun to check out your posts and see if I got anyone. I also really like your slow reveal (aka 2-3 cards at a time), as it makes the anticipation awesome!

On a side note, this really makes me want to hold a break one of these days. We'll see if I do haha.

Play at the Plate said...

Great drama and a fun break. I'm glad I finally got in! Thanks BA.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers