Saturday, February 13, 2010

Trip To Card Store Part 2. Rest of 2010 Topps

I am back again to finish up my 2010 Topps Jumbo box break. check my previous post for the first part.

I was up to the Turkey Red cards. (1 per pack)

These were popular last year so it's no surprise that they are back this year.
I got #'s TR~~~ 2, 3, 12, 13, 16, 24, 26, 33, 35, and 46 to begin my quest to complete this set.

Next we have the Legendary Lineage. (1 per pack)


This is a nice set. I like the old and new player concept. I got #'s LL~~~ 12, 13, 17, 25, and 27 for my collections and 6, 8, 16, 21, and 23 are available for trade.

Moving on we are up to the Peak Performance set. (1 per pack)



This is another nice looking set and they are also basing the auto and game used off of this set.
I have #'s PP~~~ 26, 31, 33, 38, 42, and 49 available while I am keeping 12, 15, 18,  and 34.

The Cards Your Mother Threw Out  will be next. (1 per pack)


I am really looking forward to putting this set together. I, like many others, had my collection tossed by my mom when she figured I didn't want them any more. My mission to fill this set begins with #'s CMT~~~ 6, 7, 13, 22, 27, 36, 37, 41, 52, and 58.
                         

I also got one of the original back versions.



Marking milestones in the American pastime is the History Of The Game set. (1 per pack)


                       
An interesting and informative set.
I got #'s HOTG~~~ 2, 4, 10, 13, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, and 25. (#'s without slashes are open for trade)

Rounding out this jumbo box is the Million Card Give Away cards. (1 per pack)


I actually kind of like these. I will like knocking out this little 10 card set. I am also looking forward to redeeming the codes for the cards they are giving away. I hope they have some decent ones and not just commons from each years sets.
I have #'s TMC~~~ 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 10.


That finishes up this break. I think it was a pretty good box and enjoyed busting it.

My 2004 Topps Chrome Box highlights comming soon.



Thanks for reading!

1 Comment:

Field of Cards said...

Nice cards (between the two posts on it).

I'm liking the blog!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers