Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Trade With Offy's In My Mailbox Today

I  Arrived home from work today to find my end of a trade I made with Mike of Offy's Sports. I traded him some David Ortiz Relics. I also threw in some other Red Sox cards to purge my New York sports fan home of some Boston Red Sox cards. While I am a Mets fan, I also like the Yankees and figured what better deal then Red Sox for Yankees and Mets. Here we are with the loot.

2010 Topps Peak Performance Melky Cabrera GU Jersey
A nice looking Melky jersey card and my first keeper from this years Topps game used effort.

                            
2010 Topps Babe Ruth Hat Logo Patch sn'd 66/99
I happen to like these this year and couldn't go wrong with this Babe Ruth card. Now I just need to find me a Mets version.


2008 UD Masterpieces David Wright Gold Bordered sn'd 4/10
A very nice Wright card and now my lowest print run of him.

Those are the cards agreed on for the trade and then some bonus cards popped out.

A couple of Luis Castillo cards (one gold sn'd /2009) and a diecut Johan Santana

A four pack of Jose Reyes with one gold sn'd /2007


Some Ultra gold parallels (Beltran & Glavin) and a couple of 205's (Beltran & Murphy)

1993 Colla Collection Ho Jo, Bobby Bo, Doc, and Eddie Murray.
These were the taller and thinner cards.

                      
Seven of the 2010 Topps Cards Your Mother Threw Out inserts
I needed five of these for the set and the two I had I needed the dups for player collections so it's a win win.
 Of the 22 bonus cards I needed 19 so I think that is awesome. Overall I am thrilled with tis trade. Thanks Mike, I look forward to trading again.

                                                        

Thanks for Reading!

P.S.  I will be adding a traders and wanted page to my blog soon starting with 2010 Topps and then growing it from there. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers