Thursday, February 4, 2010

Package in the mail today.

Hello all,
     I started this blog last night and low and behold, I get a package in the mail today from an ebay purchase.  This particular seller offered free shipping on all additionals after the first auction so I grabbed some extras for trade bait.Lets get right to the goodies.
    

The 2005 Leaf Certified Materials #201 Ambiorix Conception RC Auto sn'd 387/499 is what lured me into the Ebay store. The 2004 Bowman#163 Paul Maholm RC Auto (On Card!) was i nice suprise at a reasonable price.

 
A couple of Yankees for good measure. A 2009 Goudy #35~90  4 in 1 Green A-Rod, Jeter, Joba, Mariano to go with the blue one I already have. The 2007 UD Elements Elemental Autographs gold Sean Henn Auto will fit nice into my collection.



I couldn't pass up this nice 6 card lot of Curtis Martin game used jerseys. (One of my favorite Jets players)

3 Different Randy Johnson RC's.
1989 Topps #647
1989 Score #77T
1989 Donruss Rated Rookie #42 (x6, some available for trade)

An uncirculated 2003 Topps Chrome X~Fractor #155 Brent Abernathy sn'd 50/50. Very cool looking, my pic doesn't do it justice.

The rest of the cards from here on out are available for trade if anyone is interested.
2008 Donruss Threads #119 Keaton Hayenga (who??) Auto Kansas City
2007 UD Spectrum Rookie Signatures #130  Jaun Salas RC Auto


2007 SP Legendary Cuts #ST-PM Paul Molitor game used jersey. See the pinstripe trying to hide on the left side. I also think he looks like Nascar's Jeff Gorden in this picture.
2009 Topps Updates Zach Duke All-Star workout Jersey #AST-28

And finally these two that I got simply because I just like the way they look.
2003 Donruss Champions Rookie Auto Rodrigo Rosario (Astros) sn'd 053/500 and 2007 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BSP-PB Pedro Beato (Orioles) Game Used Jersey and Auto

That's all for now.
Thanks for Reading

2 Comments:

BA Benny said...

Thanks a bunch.

Captain Canuck said...

welcome to the whole blogging thing!

Mets and Giants, huh? you and I may not get along to well.... heh.....

best of luck with this!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers