Friday, February 5, 2010

Quick Hits

I picked up one of those plastic blister packs today. This one had 6 different packs in it. Among them was a 2007 Upper Deck (Series Two I think) that contained this little gem.

A Vlad  GU Jersey

Also had a pack of 2005 Topps All Time Favorites. I never collected these so it was a nice surprise.

I like the idea of the reprints but this pack only yielded one that I will keep. The Ho Jo will stay, the rest are up for grabs. Just drop me a line and let me know which ones you want. I may explore this set a little, but only if they have better player reprints. Anybody with any knowledge on these please leave a comment.

I also have a binder that I just put cards that I consider "cool".  If a card stands out to me for whatever reason I hang on to it. It may be a great picture, an odd chrome, a different foil, or anything else interesting. This card has a cool picture.
2004 Upper Deck Bobby Abreu

The Phillies Logo on the scoreboard behind him is almost perfectly centered

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers