Sunday, February 7, 2010

Card Card Of The Day (check out the interview)

Today's card is a Cliff Floyd Game Used card.

2005 Prime Patches Past & Present

This card contains a bat piece from the Marlins and 2 jersey pieces plus a fielding glove piece from the Mets. At least that is what the card says if you believe them. I chose this card today for a couple of reasons. First the obvious, I love the 4 different game used pieces, especially the glove as I like the odd pieces other the the more common jersey and bat cards out there. Second, I heard a good interview with Cliff Floyd on WFAN here in New York this week.
I think he gives a great interview that any baseball fan will enjoy.

Thanks for reading and please feel free to put me on your blogroll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers