Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Packs and More Packs Plus Some More Packs for the Break.

   Hey all. Grab a couple of beers and have a seat because today's break installment consists of 4 videos of almost an hour of card fun from the 80's through 2010 with a bunch of rack packs and other fun.






Update: The Sisler will go to the Orioles as I was informed that the St. Louis Browns became the O's.



   That's a whole lot of cards for you. A few people have hit the 100 card mark. The counts are updated so you can see where you stack up. Not to worry if you have the Rays, D-Backs, and Rockies, most of the stuff left includes them.

   I hope you are all enjoying the break so far, If I had to guess I would say we have hit the half way point and still have some great stuff left. The hit count is up to 11 after the auto today and we should have at least 7 more from the two boxes left along with the UD Documentary that has yet to be revealed and who knows what the loose packs left will have. We have been very lucky so far so I hope we can keep it up.

  On another note, I have received several trade packages since the break started and I will post all of them. Thanks to all who I have made these trades with and I will give you the credit you deserve when I finish the break.

That's all I have for today. Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!

Thanks for Watching!

2 Comments:

Dennis said...

The St. Louis Browns actually became the Orioles, so former Michigan star George Sisler goes to Baltimore!

BA Benny said...

Thanks for the info, somebody else just sent me the same thing as I was looking it up on Google. Post updated.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers