Monday, February 14, 2011

The Jumbo Repacks Are Opened

   Hello again all.  I promised yesterday that the jumbo repacks were opened and here are the videos. There was quite the variety of overproduced wax (I heard that term from hiflew, aka Johnny, over at Cards From the Quarry and I like it much better then the term junk wax). There were four of these included and I added another one as a bonus pack so 500 cards are coming out. The say one of every four has a memorabilia card so let's see if we got lucky. Here are the videos in 3 parts.

Pack 1

Packs 2 and 3


Packs 4 and 5

  There they are. That's a lot of cards all at once. I said in the video that I was not going to send the doubles from these packs but I decided that I will so all the cards will go out. If you do not want the doubles let me know and if you are willing to trade your doubles for some of my doubles let me know since  there were a few that I can use. The counts are up to date on the side bar page. Sorry to the Rays and D-Backs because they were shut out while the Rockies only netted 3 cards. I didn't realize they wouldn't be represented in these packs, Not to worry though as there are many more packs to open.

 Booda's back so the thumbnail photo doesn't give away the surprise.
He's smiling since we got 2 hits. I can't wait to see what he will do if a Mets hit comes out. (I hope)


 

Congrats to Derek and Are No for getting a hit each.

More group fun should continue tomorrow.

That's all I have for now. Keep rockin those cardboard dreams people.

Thanks for Watching!

4 Comments:

Dennis said...

You've had good luck spreading out the hits, keep that up!

hiflew said...

No worries on the 3 Rockies...that's actually 3 more than I expected from repacks.

30 minutes of watching you everyday with the New York accent. You are becoming like Seinfeld in my house.

Derek Hill said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Thanks for the HIT! I'm pumped, I think that might be my first hudson relic.

Also, you can take any doubles of mine for stuff of yours, no worries there.

flywheels said...

Dang, that's a nice Hudson card. Congrats Derek...I now envy you!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers