Monday, February 7, 2011

Group Break Has Begun!

   Hello all. It is finally time to begin the group break! We start with a 2008 Topps Opening Day blaster and then some loose packs in the second video. I will also be putting up a page on the side bar with a count of what each team has gotten as we go along. Not sure if it will be updated tonight but soon I hope.


I made a mistake on the Upper Deck rack pack, I said it was 2009 when it's really from 2008. Sorry for the mistake.

Hope you enjoyed the first of several segment to the group break. I will add pictures of any cards of note in future posts, time is a little short for me tonight. As we go on this journey of pack ripping feel free to point out anything I miss like short prints and parallels  as I may miss some things or not even be aware of certain products specifics from years past.

Thanks For Watching!

7 Comments:

Dennis said...

Nice start, Mike, I'm really looking forward to seeing more of these. Also, I'm already satisfied--you pulled me a Granderson and an Austin Jackson, both of which I didn't have. The video quality is excellent, too. Also, it's "salt-a-la-MOCK-ya", ya mook. Keep the great pack rips coming.

TheRealDFG said...

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that Bonds card is one of the Clutch Performers. They were numbered weird.

flywheels said...

I like the sidebar count...I may have to steal that idea from you for my upcoming break!

Derek Hill said...

Great Start!
Thanks

Jonathan @ RGB Cards said...

Yes sir! I beat the odds on that OPC pack and got a King Felix, which I really needed. Plus the Buhner parallel. A good start to what looks like a fun break.

Axemanohio said...

Nice, Got 2 KG Jr's right off the rip.

BASEBALL DAD said...

Great start ! Very nicely done and I will be awaiting the next episode !

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers