Friday, June 18, 2010

Silver Platter Edition Card Of The Day

Hello again all. I am here with a new feature on the Buffet. I will call it the "Silver Platter Edition" of a card from my collection that I want to show off on days where I just don't have a lot of time to post. I start this now because I am committed for eleven nights starting last night at the school where my kids attended kkindergarten thru eighth grade (they are in tenth and eleventh now) working their festival to raise money for the school. I have dealt Blackjack for the last 11 years and have been asked to help run that aspect of the gambling part of the festival. As you can imagine that will take most of my free time after work and assistant coaching my daughters travel softball team so blog time will be limited for the next couple of weeks. I also have wanted to start sharing some of my favorite cards from my collection so why not now. First card up is..........................................

2004 Donruss Timelines #20 Keith Hernandez Auto (NY Mets)
A sweet looking auto card!  Discuss among yourselves.



Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers