Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10 Pack Free Group Break Join Now! 2007 Fleer Pack #1

  
Update - All slots are filled!




Hello Buffet readers. What I have here is a stack of 10 packs of 2007 Fleer retail. A local card shop by me (not my usual spot but a shop I check out once in a while for a goof) has a clearance box and I grabbed these for 50 cents each. (I love a good bargain) I will be opening one or two each day here on BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet for your viewing pleasure. I may even do a pack on video if I get the ambition.  I will give away these cards (except Mets,Yankees, and a few players I collect that are in this set). All you need to do is comment on what team 2 teams you want (saves me some postage)  and guess which pack will be the best (for me that is). My guess is pack #5. I may add some more packs of different stuff to this little free group break if I get enough interest.

A quick description of this set:
400 base cards and 5 types of inserts. Rookie Sensations that highlight the top new faces from the 2006 season. These fall at least one per pack and are the most common. Perfect 10, depicting players who finished in the top 10 of major statistical categories in 2006, Crowning Achievement, celebrating players who broke records or reached milestones, Year in Review, shining the spotlight on 2006's memorable moments, and In The Zone. Also possible are Genuine Coverage game used cards or Autos on  Fresh Ink and  Fleer's old staple, Autographics.


I like the on average part of the "pull two rookie cards and one Rookie Sensation per pack". I guess they were afraid to guarantee it. Anyway on to pack #1.

#69 Ray Durham (Giants)
#311 Claudio Vargas (D-Backs)

#382 Lance Berkman (Astros Checklist)
#216 Magglio Ordonez (Tigers)

#127 Chien-Ming Wang (Yankees)
#87 Zack Duke (Pirates)

#347 Jose Diaz RC (Royals)
#350 Dennis Sarfate RC (Brewers)

#14 Roy Halladay (Blue Jays)
Rookie Sensations #RS-KJ Kenji Johjima (Mariners)

Here are a couple of the backs to see.

There you have it. A few nice ones like the JohJima, Halladay and Wang. I got one Yankee so the other nine are up for grabs. Post your comments to snag some free cards from 2 teams. Anyone who guesses the best pack may get a little something extra also. More than one person can guess the same pack since there are only 10 to choose from. Spread the word on your blogs too.




Thanks for Reading!

17 Comments:

Roy said...

Jays and Rockies, and pack #2.

Hackenbush said...

Very nice of you. I'd like the Cubs. Pack #4.

CamHartman said...

Astros and Phillies, pack #7 please.

Anonymous said...

Marlins and Redsoxs and pack # 3 Thanks!

CamHartman said...

And if no one else takes it, I'll take the Royals, too.

Captain Canuck said...

Braves and Rays please.

pack #10

Mariner1 said...

I would be in for the Mariners. I'm guessing pack #8. Thanks for the chance!

dgreen1899 said...

I would like the Orioles and Brewers...Pack #9 will be your best!

flywheels said...

Dang, too slow to pick!

Nachos Grande said...

Pirates and Reds - and pack 6 for the best one.

TheBrooklynMet said...

Cool idea. I'll go with pack seven, Dodgers and Giants (form NY teams).

Andrew said...

Indians and Marlins

Pack 5 is going to be the good one.

madding said...

Good deal. I'll take the Cardinals and Yankees and I'm going to go ahead and say that the first pack is the best since no one else did. (Hopefully it's not, though, since we've already seen what it has to offer.)

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know what's left. Twins and...White Sox?

The second to the last pack is always the best pack.

gcrl said...

dodgers angels pack 6

NYBBNUT said...

Red Sox and Twins ...Pack #6

I Don't Know....3rd Base said...

Tigers Padres please & the best pack will be #4!!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers