Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Buffet Is Busy With A Free Small Group Break. Still A Table Of 2 Teams Open. Update Here

Hey again Buffet readers. I am thrilled with the response to my little group break thing I have going here and am adding some more packs into the mix. I am adding 9 more packs of the 2007 Fleer bringing the total up to 19. I know we have all been guessing at the best pack so if you want to you can change your picks if you like. The prize for that is not a huge Babe Ruth auto or anything like that so we can all just have fun with it. I will toss in some extra cards if you do get it. I am still picking pack #5 but if you want to change feel free. The choices are #'s 1 thru 19 now and don't worry about duplicating someone else's pick. I also found some other goodies in the bargain box to add in.
5 packs of 1993 Topps series 1 (each pack has a gold card), 3 packs of 1999 Topps Chrome hobby, and 2 packs of 2000 Topps finest hobby. (1 each of series 1 and 2) I only just started this and I am already having a great time with it so don't be surprised if I add a few other packs along the way.

We do have 7 6 4 2 teams left so if you are not in yet jump on in and if you only picked 1 team you can grab a second too. 3 people picked second teams already taken so they can also grab one of the few that are left. I have e-mailed them so if you are one of them you should have gotten an e-mail. Grab the last few teams on the original post here. The teams still up for grabs are:

  • Padres

  • Nationals

  • D-Backs

  • A's

  • Tigers

  • Rangers
  • Royals
I will be doing the next 2 packs in just a little while so jump on board and stayed tuned.

5 Comments:

Hackenbush said...

I only picked the Cubs. I'll take the Tigers.

Anonymous said...

What the heck, I'll take the local team, the Padres. And I'll go with pack 18 as best. Thanks!

SpastikMooss said...

Lol fine, I'll go Royals. And lucky #13 for the best pack!

Mariner1 said...

I guess since I only picked one team the first time, I take the Nationals as my second. I'll keep my choice for the "hit" pack.

Anonymous said...

I'll stick with second to the last pack; like I said, it's always the best one.

I'm enjoying this; extra trade cards in return if you hit a Matt Garza Rookie Sensation...

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers