Monday, June 21, 2010

Anybody Want To Trade Silks??

Hey all. A quick post here as time is short. I am looking for a NY Mets silk card and have this 2009 Topps silk to offer. I don't have any Mets silks so I would love to swap for one.

Scott Podsednik sn'd 20/50 (White Sox)

I would also consider a Yankees silk too as I don't have any of those either. If you have silks to trade but don't want this one, e-mail me and I can offer something else for them. Off I go to night #5 of 11 to deal blackjack for the school fundraiser I mentioned during my Keith Hernandez auto post.




Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

Collective Troll said...

I REALLY like the silk variations... I don't have any Mets or Yankees, just a few Rays, but I am always looking for more. I have never pulled one myself and they never end up at my card shop and they aren't cheap on the auction sites. I have been lucky to get a couple in trades. Good luck!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers