Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Sponsor!

   Hello all. Today I present a new sponsor to BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet. Easy Canvas Prints is a web site that takes your picture and prints it onto framed canvas like artwork. This is the "About Me" spot on the site that sums it up perfectly.
About Easy Canvas Prints
Easy Canvas Prints, we are passionate about providing our customers with top quality canvas products. Using our custom canvas designer, you can easily turn your very own photo into a stunning work of art! Your canvas is custom-printed and assembled by hand in the United States and then shipped with care directly to you. If your custom canvas isn’t absolutely perfect, call us and we'll make it right. Our team of canvas experts is dedicated to making sure your experience is the best.
When they contacted me about doing a review I said sure and decided to go with a picture of my two beasts Booda (l.)and Cosmo (r.). You may remember them from the group break where they showed up for some of the loose pack hits. The web site is very user friendly and easy to navigate and offers a variety of options from size, border style, and frame thickness among other things. The upload is quick and easy with previews through the process. They also offer a phone number for any issues which is a nice option if you happen to have any problems. I had no issues so I didn't need to call.

Here is the original picture I uploaded for the print.


And here is the canvas print I received.
   It looks really great! As often happens, it looks better in person then the picture shows but believe me when I say it looks great. I couldn't eliminate the shine in there eyes on my end and I didn't check the option to have there art department to try and work on it (my mistake) so that's why it's there. I could not be happier with the product. It has an appearance of fancy expensive art work at a reasonable price and is a quality product made here in the USA. The packing method used was also very safe and secure and it arrived several days before it was expected so the have to get a thumbs up on that end as well. I certainly recommend you check them out at the link above or also in the sponsor section on my side bar. Thanks to Easy Canvas Prints for joining The Buffet's family of sponsors.

Thanks For Reading!

2 Comments:

SpastikMooss said...

Someone else did this - I think Nachos Grande? Like yours, the print looks fantastic! I'm hoping they'll come to me for advertising too - I want a print! Haha I guess I'll just have to break down and buy one myself!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. You know I love doggie items.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers