Friday, April 29, 2011

A Couple Of Plugs, Trades, and Bait Draft Loot!




   Hello all. A crazy week equal few posts so I will hit a few things here. First a couple of plugs for stuff you don't want to miss.

   Johnny (aka hiflew) over at Cards From The Quarry is hosting his first group break. Being busted is:

 1998 Bowman Series 1 - 24 packs, 10 cards per...key rookies of Troy Glaus, Mike Lowell, Jimmy Rollins, Magglio Ordonez, Orlando Hernandez (autos possible but not probable), several inserts and parallels
1998 Bowman Series 2 - 24 packs, 10 cards per...key rookies of Carlos Lee, Cristian Guzman, Randy Wolf + a majority of the stars (autos possible, again not probable), several inserts and parallels
2003 Topps Bazooka - 24 packs, 8 cards per...key rookie of Kevin Youkilis, two parallels per pack, three guaranteed HITS per box (and they look cool).
2004 Topps Bazooka - 24 packs, 8 cards per...key rookies of Dioner Navarro, Yadier Molina, two parallels per pack, three guaranteed HITS per box, several fun inserts per box


    The cost is very reasonable with a discount for multiple teams and if enough teams get claimed he may add some more stuff so head on over and jump in.




   Also over at The Adventures of Napkin Doon  is another edition of his "Big Fun Game"! This time some Gypsy Queen is involved and there may be more then 10 entrants. Go on over, become a follower and join the fun if you dare.






    Now on to Buffet business. I have a video here of some trades and my loot from The Great Sports Name Hall of Fame trade bait draft that Tim (aka Spastikmoos) held a little while back. The trades are from Spankee over at My Cardboard Mistress and D. Green over at Drinking The Orange Kool-Aid plus a couple of great autos I scored in an SCF trade. These packages end the "old" pile of trade packages I have been trying to catch up on. I still have several more from newer trades to show off but those are for another time.




   Some GREAT stuff, thanks to all of you who were represented and I look forward to more awesome trades with all of you.

That will do it for now. Keep rockin your cardboard dreams gang!


Thanks for Reading!

2 Comments:

SpastikMooss said...

I got bipped with Lacey and Rasmussen a lonnng time back...so I had like 30 cards of each guy. Everyone in the draft got one of each haha.

Spankee said...

Glad you liked it. I got your box, too. I should be posting it soon. My wife was listening to this video and she got a good laugh. She gives me a hard time about "my baseball card boyfriends" online, so when you said we "met online a while back" and that "we hooked up right away", she just about lost it.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers