Monday, September 3, 2012

Do You Like Metal? I Do! Contest Prize Additions Also.

  Hello all.  Are you a fan of metal?






 
 
    No, not that kind of metal, this kind of metal


 
      While I love Heavy Metal music this post is in reference to the prize I won from Kirk over at Eutaw Street Cardboard. He gave a way several great prizes and this Metallic Impressions Cal Ripken 10 card set was mine.
Sn'd 08004 of 29,950 sets

   A great storage tin to house the cards.


   Each metal card represents a key moment or milestone in Cal's career.


    Ending of course with his consecutive games played record.

   This is a great set, it will look great next to the similar metallic Mantle set I have. Thanks Kirk for a great prize, I love it!
------------------
 
 
   I have added some more cards to my contest prize. Details HERE.


 
    Head on over to enter and spread the word.
 
That's all for now.
 
Keep rocking your cardboard dreams.
 

 
Thanks For Reading!

1 Comment:

Fuji said...

I almost picked up a Nascar Metal Impressions set this weekend. I offered the guy $5... but he wouldn't go less than $10, so I passed. It was a pretty cool looking set though.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers