Monday, September 24, 2012

Patch Card Of The Day plus Benny-Bay and Listia Updates

   Hello all.  Still crazy busy around here so a quick hit post today with a patch card and some updates.

     First a real cool patch card from the binder to show off.

2005 Donruss Zenith Ben Sheets sn'd 109/150

    Very cool 3 color patch, possibly from 2 different letters.I am a fan of this set as well, I love the contrast from the cards color to the relic.
 
    Moving on to my latest Benny-Bay trade auction located HERE. We have an accepted opening bid so lets see who can beat it, come on people lets have some fun with this.
 
   I also have some stuff up on Listia. Mostly football with a Reds auction as well. Use the link on the top of the right sidebar for bonus credits for joining if you haven't yet.
 
   Anybody I have trades working with please be patient, I know I have been lagging but I haven't forgotten about you.
 
 
That's all I have for now.  Keep rocking your cardboard dreams!
 

 
 
Thanks for Reading!

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I did Lista for a few months, but got too many issues...

فروشگاه اینترنتی said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers