Friday, August 31, 2012

Last Call! Benny-Bay Auction Ends Tonight! Contest Prizes Added Too!

    Hello all, Happy Friday on this holiday weekend. Just a reminder and update. First the reminder. The first Benny-Bay auction ends tonight and these 3 cards could be yours.

    That's right, all three of these could be your for a bid of just one card. Head on over and see what it's all about HERE.


    On the update front, I am revealing the first group of cards for my contest.



    There will be more added so spread the word, the more comments the better. Go HERE and enter.

 
In another realm, I have some cards up on Listia so you can win those also. I have a link on my right sidebar to sign up and get bonus credits.
 
That's it for now.

 
Thanks For Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers