Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Trade Pile Now Reaches Four With A Cubbie Reprint.

Hey all. The trade pile has another card in the offering.

2005 Topps All Time Fan Favorites #124 Ron Santo (Cubs)



2010 Bowman Prospects & Draft Picks #BDPP91 Jake Skole (Rangers)




1998 Topps Gold Label #75 Edgar Martinez (Mariners)




2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars #24 Manny Ramirez (Red Sox)



   You know the drill, a card (or cards) off my "Wanted Table" or a cool card you think I may like that I don't have gets the pile.


    That's all I got today. Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!

 

Thanks for Reading!

3 Comments:

Matt Pederson said...

I call dibs! I'll look and see what I have to send you, but I'm not going to pass up that Santo.

BA Benny said...

They are all yours Matt, I thought you might like the Santo addition.

Matt Pederson said...

I have 2 Diamond Parallels I'm sending you for these: 515 Carlos Beltran and 607 Daniel Murphy. I'll throw them in with the other trade package I have for you that I still need to send off.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers