Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Come And Get It, plus I Have An Auction Running For A Black Diamond Auto.

    Hello all. Today I begin a new feature here on BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet that I have wanted to do for a while. What I will be doing is paying homage to some of the great blogs out there that I read by basically stealing their ideas that I like and using them here. They say if you copy somebody it's a form of flattery and I truly am showing appreciation for stuff I have seen out and about in Blogoland so I hope nobody gets annoyed with me. If you don't like my using of your ideas then please let me know and I will certainly stop. I also will try to put my own little Buffet style spin on some of these so hopefully you enjoy them.
   My first blog tribute will be to Cardboard Junkie. The man, the myth, the legend, a man they call Day F was kind enough to just give away some vintage cards at the end of last year  for the first person to comment and nothing else so I will do the same. Today I have this vintage card for the first person to comment (and e-mail me your address) with no strings attached.

1965 Topps #68 Del Crandall (Giants)

    This card is in pretty good shape so jump on in and grab it.
    I will be doing other blog tributes as time goes on. I will have some "trade stacks" and some contests based on other blogs styles as well as an auction type of thing and some other fun stuff I have seen along the way out there so stay tuned.

    On another note, I received my Topps Wrapper Redemption  packs last week and was lucky enough to score one of the black diamond autos they have /60. I decided to try and sell it on E-Bay and priced it at the average that they have sold for but there is a best offer option and if you are a blogger I will give extra consideration to an offer made.

 Check out my auction HERE

     If a blogger buys it I will add a little something extra in the package as a thank you. Just let me know who you are and what your blog is.

That's all I have for now, keep rocking your cardboard dreams!



Thanks for Reading!

3 Comments:

Cheap Card Collecting said...

well hello from a giants fan!

Cheap Card Collecting said...

e-mailed the address! thanks!

The Dimwit said...

Best of luck on that auto... nice card! Wish I had gotten me some of that mojo with my wrapper redemptions!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers