Monday, June 6, 2011

ManuPatches and Chrome Scratches Are All Right By Me!

      Hello all. Still crazy busy as of late but a few minutes of spare time allows me to show off some great cards I got in a trade with Eric over at Manu Patches and Chrome Scratches.  Eric is a great trader and I always enjoy when we swap cards. He had some Topps 206's I needed (not pictured) and a cool Razor Letterman I liked and a trade was born.
    First some Yanks.

    A Ted Williams Keller and a bunch of "Swell" other Yankees.


     Mets always look good in a trade package.
       A couple of cool Reyes and a load of Documentary's. I have to add these to the pile I have and organize them, it may be time to try and complete the team set. A also love the American flag card and the addition to my meager Ralph Kiner collection.


      What would a trade with Eric be without a Manu Patch and a Chrome (no scratches).
       The Razor Letterman have really grown on me (probably because of the 2 case breaks I was in with Dennis over at Too Many Grandersons) and this Chris Smith will look great with the other Yankees prospects I have from the set.

     There you have a small portion of another great trade with Eric. Thanks a bunch for the great additions to my collections.

      That's all the time I have for now. Keep rocking your cardboard dreams!



Thanks For Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers