Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Back With The Group Break

   Hello all. I am happy to be back with a bunch of loose packs for the group break however I must apologize for the poor video quality. I seems to be choppy and I will be working on that as I move forward. I am not sure if it is a software problem or a problem with the new laptop. While it's a bit annoying, I think all the cards are still seen and the audio seems to be OK except in one spot. On we go.....




   Over all, some good stuff. Two hits and a bunch of non base to go around. I believe 24 out of the 30 teams got at least one insert, parallel, sn'd, and/or hit. We are in the home stretch with two boxes and some bonus packs to go in what has become a marathon group break. I hope everybody involved is enjoying it so far and doesn't mind how long it has taken to get through.

 Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!

Thanks for Watching!

2 Comments:

Matt Pederson said...

No hits for me yet, but you got me an AWESOME Cashner from the Bowman Platinum. Good to see you back in action.

Community Gum said...

That Hoffman makes 2 hits for my teams. Much better than I would have expected. Here's to hoping you don't have to replace that laptop for a very very long time!
--Jon

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers