Thursday, March 10, 2011

And Then There Were Two!

  Hey all, still working on the computer problems but I do have one more Documentary team to show for today.

Nationals

     That brings us down to the last two teams left with one scoring an auto. Is it the Reds or is it the Dodgers? Since I am limited at the moment lets add a little fun to this for all those in the break. Leave a comment with what team you think it will be and what player it will be. If you guess the player I will add a small prize in your teams pile, maybe a serial numbered or refractor or something along those lines. Since there are only 5 possible answers as per the checklist HERE, I will random any correct answers so feel free to duplicate guesses.

   Thats all I have for now. Keep rockin those cardboard dreams!


Thanks for Reading!

9 Comments:

hiflew said...

I am going to guess Ramon Troncoso of the Dodgers.

Dennis said...

Wishful thinking, but I'll say Kershaw because I'd rather not see someone else walking off with a Griffey!

Dawgbones said...

I will steal Greg's thunder and say Andre Ethier for the Dodgers.

The Dimwit said...

I'll guess Takashi Saito.

Spankee said...

Cory Wade, I guess. I shouldnt have complained about the suspense of waiting for the Nats to show. I think I jinxed it.

Community Gum said...

I'm hoping for a Griffey Jr. I was going to guess Saito, but I'm going for it and saying it's an auto of The Kid!
--Jon

Matt Pederson said...

It'll definitely be the Dodgers. For the player, it'll be Kershaw

Axemanohio said...

I've got to agree with CG's Jon. The Reds are my team and a Jr Auto would suit me just fine.

--Tim

LongFlyBall said...

I'm calling a Dodgers hit and it will Takashi Saito.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers