Monday, March 21, 2011

Back With A New Laptop Part 2! Signature Stars Box for the Break

  Hello again all. I am back with the second box of 2009 Signature Stars and some bonus packs for the group break. I apologize for yet another delay as the new laptop I got turned out to be a piece of junk and NOT what the salesman promised me as far as performance as evident in my last set of videos so I returned it and scored a different new laptop (from a different store)  but had to wait til Sunday for the sale price ($200 cheaper) and am very very happy with the outcome of this purchase. Anyway on with the break. I don't have a lot of time due to fantasy baseball draft tonight so the count page will be updated after the next break post. Here is the next box followed by some bonus packs.


2009 Upper Deck Signature Stars




Bonus Packs



   We are in the home stretch now with one box and some bonus packs left. I have been having a great time presenting this break even with all the delays and computer issues and hope you are enjoying it as well.

  That's all I have for today, Gotta go draft my championship team in The Wack Conference league. A reminder to anybody in my fantasy baseball league that that draft is Friday night.

Keep rockin your cardboard dreams!


Thanks for Watching!

5 Comments:

Dennis said...

1. Video looks great, what laptop did you get?
2. Signature Stars is fun, I'm still hoping for one of those randomed to me
3. 2010 Topps Chrome football: typical Jets fan--you pull a decent Blue Shonn Greene and ignore the fact that you pulled a $20 Sam Bradford Refractor!

hiflew said...

Glad to see you back. I was chuckling about ignoring the Bradford refractor too.

BTW, Jarrod Bunch was the Giants first rounder that year.

BA Benny said...

Now that I go back and see, the Bradford is a good looking pull, I didn't realize it was the refractor. With the new webcam software I was too busy watching the screen and not looking at the cards as much, good catch by you Dennis and Johnny. Also I thought Bunch was a Giant but had a slight brain freeze as I was trying to recall it.

Community Gum said...

I feel bad that I keep getting all the hits. But, I'll take 'em! Great stuff as always!
--Jon

flywheels said...

David Murphy base card is a plus as I nabbed the Rangers primarily for Hamilton.

Mike, if you don't want/need one of those Wetteland Finest cards I'd appreciate it if you'd toss it in my stack.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers