Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stacks Of Fun From Stats On The Back In My Mailbox and Ginter Case Break

Hello again Buffet readers. Today I have a trade post about a package I received from Stats On The Back. They post stacks of cards from specific players and offer them for trade. I have made several trades with them and always been very happy with the returns. This time around I grabbed 2 stacks, Pete Rose, Fernando Valenzuela, and a Nolan Ryan single. The Pete Rose cards basically doubled my count as did the Fernando lot.

19 Pete Rose Cards
(The only one I had already not pictured)
A trifecta of 1982's, Did anybody know he spent a short time with the Expos?


A couple of K-Marts, some highlights, and one with Doc.


Two managers, one with Rusty, and some Sportflics.

10 Fernando Valenzuela
5 Donruss plus a Topps


Some more 81 Topps, a John Franco buddy shot, and the 1980 Nolan Ryan '79 Strikeout Leaders w/ JR Richard.

A great pile of cards to add to my collection. Thanks!!

On another note, David, aka Tunguska, of Long Fly Ball to Because is hosting a 2010 Allen and Ginter case break. That's right, a case of the long awaited 2010 edition of Ginter! There are still good teams available and you can take advantage of the favorable exchange rate to the Canadian Dollar. Go check it out and jump on board.

Also don't forget to check out my new endeavor BA Benny's Pack Rip Cafe. Today I have a pack of 93 Pinnacle on tap.



Thanks for Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers