Thursday, July 15, 2010

Size Doesn't Matter. Coming Attractions

  Hello Buffet readers. It's been very busy around here so posts have been scarce. I have been working a bunch to get ahead and  prepared for a family vacation I am leaving tomorrow night for and time has been very limited. I have this post and then will probably not be able to get any more in for a week to ten days while we are away.

Like the title says, "size doesn't matter", I will collect it if it is a Mets card.

Here are six Mets cards from my collection of several different sizes. Click on the picture to enlarge it and see the small ones better. The 2 on each end are the standard size for reference.

COMING ATTRACTIONS:
When I return I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on here at The Buffet.  Coming soon:
  • Trade posts
  • A 46 card COMC purchase posts
  • A box break from a 2008 box (try to guess which product)
  • A new feature on binder sorting preferences
  •  A new feature of pet peeves of mine when it comes to cards.
  • More pack rips on the Pack Rip Cafe and A Pack To Be Named Later
I will try to get some blog reading in while I am away but I am not sure of the internet situation there.


Thanks for Reading!

2 Comments:

flywheels said...

Have a great time on vacation w/ the family!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I used to LOVE those mini Topps sets!

Heck, who am I kidding... I still do!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers