Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Have Been Redeemed

Hey all. Today I have my 2009 Topps Finest redemption card to show off. I posted a little while back about a mini box of 2009 Topps Finest (here) and here is the redemption I scored.

Julio Borbon Rookie Redemption #4
As I have said in the past, I like this set a lot and this card is no exception. I redeemed it on 3/19/10 and it came on 4/12/10. Not too shabby, less then a month.
      Julio played in 46 games in 09 for the Rangers and hit .312 with 4 homers and 20 rbi plus 19 stolen bases. He is off the pace this season with a 3/36 (.083) start and it looks like he is losing his leadoff spot when they play the Yankees today. As of now he will most likely bat in the 9 spot on Tuesday to take some pressure off of him and help him return to his rookie season form from 09.

 I would be up for trading this card for something interersting in a NY Mets flavor. Anybody interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail or leave a coment.


Thanks for Reading!

1 Comment:

Offy said...

That seems to be the way to go with Finest. Buy it a year after the release so you get it for a lower price and can get your redemptions right away.

The only good thing about buying my box right away was that I was able to get top dollar for my David Price auto patch on eBay. That card, along with Finest boxes, have dropped in price by a good amount since then. The wait on the redemption cards if you buy Finest when it first comes out is ridiculous.

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers