Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mailbox Goodies

A quick rundown of a couple of packages in the mailbox today.
First I have a trade score from Drew from Drews Cards. I sent him some of his 2010 Topps needs and he hooked me up with a great Bobby Parnell auto.

2009 Icons Bobby Parnell #158 Auto 054/600

This is my first Parnell auto card. Real nice for a sticker.

Next up is some Ebay finds

Jose Reyes 2007 Bowman Heritage jersey
Bernie Williams 2002 Authentix jersey
Edgardo Alfonzo 2003 Topps Traded Transactions bat

I also won a Dontrelle Willis 04 Fleer Classic Clippings All Star Lineup jersey but it was missing from envelope. I have an e-mail in to seller and we'll see what happens.

That's all I have for now. Short and Sweet.



Thanks for Reading!


1 Comment:

Drew said...

Glad you liked the card and hope to trade again!

Post a Comment

Let Everyone Know What You Think

Followers